Saturday 2 August 2014

July Non Beauty Favourites

Hey Guys, 
So yesterday I did a July Beauty Favourites post so today I thought I'd do one on all the non beauty related items that I have been loving.

Twinings Peach & Cherry Blossom Green Tea
This tea is just wow, definitely the nicest I've tasted out of the flavoured teas I've tried so far(I've only recently started getting into tea) I will for sure repurchase this tea over and over again.
TEA GLORIOUS TEA.

  Sandals, Primark
I adore these sandals, they're so comfortable and i just think they're super cool. Although everyone in my family seems to hate then I've had them described as anything from too old fashioned for my 83 year old nan to Gandhi's flip flops! I don't understand why everyone hates them.
I think they're great so I will continue to wear them with pride.

Music
Chuck Regan - You and I alone Listen Here
Deaf Havana -Speeding Cars Listen Here

TV Shows
This month I have rediscovered the fabulous OC, it's like being in 2003 all over again, it's so bad yet so bloody good, also Ryan Atwood is gloriously attractive.(although i do have a bit of a dad crush on Sandy Cohen).

Bye For Now
xo

9 comments:

  1. The OC is my all time favourite series! Seth was always the one for me.

    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i do love seth but i just want to mother him haha xx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :-) sure we can follow each other!x

      Delete
  3. Ryan Atwood is so good looking haha. The peach and cherry blossom green tea sounds gorgeous x

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ryan's mine haha! The tea is sooo good, I just made ice tea with it, was beautiful!!x

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete