Sunday 17 August 2014

Book Haul

Hey Guys,
What most of you don't know about me is that I'm completely obsessed with reading, it's by far one of my favourite things to do.
Today I thought I'd share with you a little book haul.



You Had Me At Hello
This book is about a girl named Rachel and a boy named Ben, they used to be very close and felt like it was them against the world. It has been a decade since they last spoke until they bump into each other on a rainy day... I am very excited to read this because I think its going to be all romantical and slushy and who doesn't love romantical and slushy eh?

The Accident
Sue Jackson's daughter Charlotte deliberately steps out in front of a bus and ends up in a coma, Sue has to discover why? Sounds awfully interesting...

The Shock Of The Fall
I'm not entirely sure what this book is about other than someone's brother, Simon, dies? Gosh I'm really selling this to you guys aren't I!

Wonder
I'm also unsure about this book, all the blurb says is 'My name is August. I won't describe what I look like. Whatever you're thinking, it's probably worse.' I am intrigued.

Let me know if you enjoyed a bit of a different post.

Bye For Now
xo


6 comments:

  1. Wonder's great - you'll love it!
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to read it, it's sounds really interesting :-)

      Delete
  2. I loved "You Had Me At Hello" .. I really want to buy some new books! xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post! I havent read anything other than a textbook for a long time!!

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book "You had me at Hello" seems good :) Definitely have to read it.

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'You had me at Hello' seems like a really good read www.jessmcguireblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete