Friday 1 August 2014

July Favourites

Hey Guys,
There have been a few products that I have been loving throughout July so I thought I'd share them with you.

Jane Iredale Eye Shadow Duo, Ouster and Supernova
This is probably my Favourite eye shadow duo ever!! Supernova is my everyday without fail eyeshadow, it just a great colour and the pigment is amazing, I use oyster as a highlighter and once again it's beautiful! Jane Iredale eyeshadows are amazing and I really recommend this duo.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush 
Love this brush a lot, you can't go wrong with Real Techniques brushes they're great but this one has to be my favourite, my foundation just looks so much better when applied with this!

Lasting Finish Lipstick Kate Moss Collection, 08 Rossetto
This is my favourite lipstick to wear in the daytime, it's well pigmented but not too in your face. It's definitely long lasting and super easy to wear.
I lost this lipstick for so long and was awfully upset and I found it behind the microwave of all places(I have no idea!) so now I refuse to let it out of my sight ever again.

AVON Ideal Luminous Blush, Peach
This summer I'm trying to wear a little less makeup than normal, and this blush is great for a natural flush on the cheeks.
I'm terrified of blusher at the best of times because I feel like I always look like coco the clown whilst wearing it as I have naturally red cheeks, but this one is great, highly recommended for anyone with a blusher phobia like myself.

Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara
Do I really have to explain why I love this? I mean everyone already knows how great it is right?
It makes my lashes look long and divine without being at all clumpy, it's great at the moment because I'm trying to wear less eye makeup and I love making my lashes the statement!
EVERYONE WHO HASN'T TRIED THIS NEEDS TO RIGHT NOW, IT WILL PROBABLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Bye For Now 
xo

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really great! I have 3 I them at the moment, I have 08, 05 and 22, I think 08 is my favourite, it a lovely colour and it's wearable in the daytime and at night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Real Technique brushes. They definitely help me to apply my makeup better.

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shannon,

    I really love Maybelline the falsies waterproof version, really keeps my lashes curled all day! I also love RT brushes, I'm slowly building up my collection.

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I need to try the Falsies mascara

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret trying out The Falsies, it's amazing!!:)

      Delete