Tuesday 12 August 2014

FOTD

Hey Guys,
Today I thought I'd share with you my everyday make-up look, I hope you enjoy.




First of all I used The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day Cream. I applied Veil Cover Cream in Beige using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, I then powdered my face with Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder in medium, this powder is great it really does keep away shine all day. For my brows I used Jane Iredale Eye Shadow in Dark Suede using an angled brush. I applied Jane Iredale Eye Shadow in Supernova all over my lids, I also used Jane Iredale Eye Shadow in Charcoal to line the tops of my eyes, as you can tell I'm totally obsessed with Jane Iredale eye shadows they are so pigmented and beautiful!! Of course I used Maybelline The Falsies Mascara as It's the most perfect mascara ever, obviously. To contour my cheeks I used the Seventeen Instant Glow Gold Bronze Shimmer Brick. I used Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Peach on the apples of my cheeks. Lastly I used my most favourite lipstick Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 08, it lasts for ages and doesn't dry out my lips at all.

Let me know if you've enjoyed this post or if you've tried any of these products.

Bye For Now
xo

3 comments:

  1. Great look! You have a lovely make up collection too! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this mascara! I've heard so many good things about it :)


    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete